Donations to FOP support teachers, academic programs and technology essential to all Payton students.
Friends of Payton has kicked off its largest fundraiser of the school year, the Payton Annual Appeal. The money raised by our community through the Annual Appeal funds essential services and programs not covered by the school's current budget from CPS:
- 5 teaching positions that sustain smaller class sizes and our AP and honors course offerings
- Student textbooks, technology & equipment
- SAT test prep and Global Connections travel funding for students eligible for Reduced or Free Lunch
- Teacher professional development
- Wednesday seminars, the Wellness Fair and other student events
- Support for athletics and academic teams (buses, event fees, referees)
Contributing to the Payton Annual Appeal not only makes these important programs possible, it also shows our faculty that we appreciate and support all they do for our children.
Please make a donation in one of these ways:
Donate via Paypal by clicking on one of the links below.
Pay by check. This form of payment stretches your donation by eliminating the ~5% processing fee charged by PayPal for credit card payments. Checks should be made payable to "Friends of Payton" and mailed to Friends of Payton, 1034 N. Wells, Chicago, IL 60610.)
Pay in monthly installments Families also have the option to break up payments into installments by sending monthly donations to FOP through Chase QuickPay using this recipient address: FOPmonthlydonations@gmail.com. (You do not need to have a Chase bank account to use Chase QuickPay.)
Donations to FOP are tax deductible (tax ID #36-4409659) and any amount given is greatly appreciated. Thank you for supporting Payton through our Annual Appeal!
Click on links below to donate via PayPal
If you're considering a tax-deductible donation of $10,000 or more, please contact Chris Killackey at FOPannualappeal@gmail.com about FOP's 2018-2019 Donor Recognition Program.